Content Producer (santa cruz)
Date: 2010-04-26, 8:09AM PDT
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a Bay Area marketing firm that lives and breathes the excitement
of ever-changing deliverables. Created from strategists, architects,
writers, and artists; the firm is looking for an addition members to add
to the collective team - the collective that gets it, and gets it done.
The team is looking for candidates that exist to create comprehensive
initiatives to enable brands, unify relationships, and maximize ROI.
With a diverse and top-tier client base, we assembled new positions for
• Know how to develop great content from scratch for both outbound
marketing and inbound marketing deliverables.
• Can produce content quickly, a case study doesnt take 5 days to
write, you can, with the right upfront information, craft a case study
in hours and work collectively to obtain feedback.
• Love creating winning presentations by working on the content
deliverables, but also working to provide guidance to design teams.
• Are fun, personable, a great team member, and a self-starter.
If you get it and can get it done, in a dynamic environment, please apply.
Send in samples of work and answers to the following questions:
1. A short description of your role on each sample submited.
2. How much content can you produce?
3. Tell us a fun story that highlights your personality.