- I'm pretty psyched about
Mordawwa getting her own series next month.
- Solange mentioned that while browsing on Netflix she found both a
video that was just one hour of a crackling fireplace and a second video
that was a special birchwood edition of the fireplace video.
That led me to make the mistake of going to Google Images and searching
for "birchwood fireplace".
Be warned: the picture below is admittedly just a photo of a fireplace
with birchwood in it, but it is also one of the most disgusting things I
have seen in the past while.
- I went to Facebook and the first post I saw said "DAVID BOWIE NO", so
I went to Twitter to see whether he was dead or something, but the top
result was "David Bowie spends the '80s convincing us he's just a normal
Apparently Twitter's news is not always 100% up to the minute.
- I was singing in the shower while washing my hair, and accidentally
got shampoo in my mouth… and it was delicious.
Like, I was all ready to go "Agkh! Blethp!", but I guess it is not just
lime-scented but lime-flavored as well.
- Tumblr recently started adding a whole bunch of random posts to
my timeline, the idea being that, hey, here's a blog you might want to
These range from the mildly interesting to the thoroughly shitty, and
acknowledging the possibility of the latter, Tumblr has an X to click to
dismiss the post.
Except as soon as I return, the dismissed posts are back.
If I didn't like the post five minutes ago, I'm not going to suddenly
like it now.
What's especially bad is when I dismiss a post from page one and then
there it is again on page two!
- I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
Look at my computer screen even though I have a migraine
- Brain glitch:
I see that Berkeley Bowl is having a sale on beverages,
so even though I usually only drink water, I get a couple: one small
container of peach juice to make a smoothie with, and a bottle of
Martinelli's apple soda.
A couple of days later I go to the fridge to have a beverage.
I pick up the apple soda.
But I'm looking at the juice, which has settled a bit.
And I think, "That juice needs to be shaken before I can drink it."
So I give the bottle of apple soda a good shake, pop the cap off, and am
somehow taken by surprise as geysers of foam start spraying out of it.
- I saw a business card for "mindful housesitting" offering "blessings for your pets, plants, mail" and so forth. I couldn't help but wonder whether she does curses as well as blessings, seeing as most of the mail I get is advertising from Comcast.